- Take a bowl, add buttermilk, salt, sugar, all-purpose flour, mix this well and rest it for overnight (to ferment).
- In a bowl, add fermented batter, milk, all-purpose flour, salt, mix it and knead it for 4 minutes then rest it for 5 minutes.
- After that, add ghee, again knead it for 5 minutes and cover it and let it rest for 2 hours.
- Take a bowl, add minced meat, chopped onion, chopped garlic, chopped mint leaves, coriander leaves, salt, garam masala powder, chili powder, chopped tomatoes, egg and mix it well
- Take the dough and divide them into equal portions
- Take one portion and spread with fingers on the plate.
- Then add the mincemeat mixture, also add some oil on the top, place the roti on the griddle and cook for 2 minutes on a slow flame, then transfer it onto abaking tray, bake them at 250 centigrades for 7 to 8 minutes.
Now keema khameeri roti is ready to serve.