- Heat oven proof bowl, add dry red chilies, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, garlic, ginger, green chilies, shallots and dry roast it.
- Add turmeric powder, saute it and switch off the flame.Transfer into mixie jar and blend it to coarse paste.
- Heat oil in the same bowl, add blended paste, garam masala, salt and saute it.
- Add mince meat and saute it, so that no lumps are formed and cook it for about 3 minutes.
- Take a bowl, add bread pieces, milk and mix it. To it, add slightly beaten eggs.
- After 3 minutes switch off flame, add beaten egg mixture to mince meat bowl and mix it.
- Place it in oven at 180ºC for 40-45 minutes.
- Allow it rest and lose the edges and cut into pieces.
Now kheema pudding is ready to serve.