- Soak semolina in milk for about 20-25 minutes if required even add water to it ( i.e, . for 1 cup of milk, can add even 1 cup of water).
- In a pan, add jaggery along with ghee and melt it.
- Then add water and mix nicely till jaggery comes melts in it.
- Add soaked semolina and keep mixing it for 10 minutes till ghee oozes out. Switch off the flame
- In the same pan, add cardamom powder, chopped pistachios, almonds, cashew nut and mix nicely. Transfer into serving bowl.
Now Makhandi halwa is ready to serve.