Mutton Keema Recipe 2, How To Make Mutton Keema Recipe
How to makeMutton Keema?How to cookMutton Keema?Learn the recipeMutton Keemaby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
How to make Mutton Keema2
1 reviews so far
Prep time 10 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 15 mins
Author : Vahchef
Main Ingredient : Lamb
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : December 09, 2007
Ingredients used in Mutton Keema
• Mutton keema 1/2 Pound.
• Onion 1/2 Small.
• green Chillis 1 Numbers.
• salt 1/2 To Taste.
• turmeric powder 1/2 Teaspoons.
• Chilli powder 1 Tablespoons.
• Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Teaspoons.
• oil 3 tbsp To Fry.
• Garam masala 1/2 Teaspoons.
• cashewnuts 8 Numbers.
How to make the recipe:
1 . clean keema and keep it aside.
2. Add salt , chilli powder , turmeric powder and ginger garlic paste to keema.
3. Add chopped onions and geen chillies and also add little oil to keema.
4. Mix well and keep it aside. just for 5 to 10 minutes is fine.
We need to cook keema for that
Take a Vessel ( no pressure cooker)
Add the mixed keema directly add little water to cook.
cook for just 15 minutes. and see keema is cooked.
1 . Add enough amount of oil. (ill prefer to add little more oil for frying).
2. just add the cooked keema in the oil and just fry it till the moisture is gone.
3. now you need to add garam masala at the end.
(if you dont add garam masala then keema is not good)
then add fried cashewnuts only if u wish.
you can serve with Rice.chapati