- Heat the milk to boiling point and add lime juice for curdling.
- When milk is completely curdled, pour into a muslin cloth and allow to drain. When almost dry, press the cloth with a weight and leave to drain further.
- Once the solid chenna (paneer) has been formed, add flour and knead to a soft dough. Make small balls from the dough.
- Boil sugar and water for 5 minutes to make a syrup and carefully drop balls into the syrup.
- Cook the balls gently in the syrup for 15 minutes.
- Let it cool and add rose water.
Serve chilled with the Syrup.