- Coarsely crush the all the whole garam masala (cinnamon stick, green and big cardamom, mace) in a mortar pestle.
- Soak red chilies in water then grind to a fine paste (red chili paste).
- Heat ghee in a pan, add chopped onions, salt and cook it till brown in color.
- To it, add crushed whole garam masala, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, lamb pieces, and cook it till the lamb are brown in color.
- Then add coriander powder, chopped mint leaves, coriander leaves, red chili paste, beaten curd and cook only if you have tender lamb or else cook by adding water till meat is tender, and let it cook with closed lid till meat is tender.
- At last, add salt, red chilies and cook for some time,
Serve this hot with rice, chapatti.