- First dry roast the peanuts, sesame seeds, coconut after that transfer into a blender add water and to make a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, red chilies, methi seeds, onions, salt, curry leaves, mixit until onions are golden in color.
- Then add ginger garlic paste, until raw flavoris gone add turmeric powder, red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, 2 green chilies, peanuts and sesame seeds paste, water mix it and put a lid, cook it for 30 minutes.
- Now remove the lid and add salt, mix it cook it for 20 minutes.
- Add boiled soya chunks (cook for 5minutes), green peas, tomatoes, put a lid and cook it for 2 minutes, after that add split green chilies, mint leaves, coriander leaves and cook it for 3-4 minutes.
Ready to serve with poori or rice.