- Take a bowl, add all purpose flour, caster sugar, little salt, ghee, butter, yeast, milk and mix nicely to make a little soft dough.
- Cover bowl with polythene sheet and allow it to rest for 1 hr.
- Divide dough into 2 portions and dust some flour and roll into small chapati.
- Transfer into a baking tray and give shapes like as shown in video.
- In a bowl, add milk, little sugar, saffron colour and mix nicely, later give milk wash to already prepared sheermal.
- On top it sprinkle poppy seeds, fennel seeds powder and allow it to proof for 10 -20 minutes.
- Transfer into oven and bake it at 200 degree centigrade for 3-4 minutes.
- Arrange in a serving plate and give a butter wash.
Now sheermal is ready to serve.