- Soak the soya granules in hot water for 5 minutes and squeeze the water and keep soya granules aside.
- Take a bowl, add all-purpose flour, a little salt, little oil and mix nicely using water to make the nice and soft dough.
- Again knead it with little more oil and allow it rest.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion, salt, soya granules, amchur powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, red chilly powder, coriander leaves and saute it.
- Divide the dough into the small dumpling and make a flat small round shape.
- Stuff the soya mixture, seal the edges and press it with hand.
- Heat oil and place the stuffed kachori initially fry in slow flame, later fry in medium flame, finally fry them on high flame.
- Transfer to a paper towel and allow it rest for 2-5 minutes.
Now the hot soya kheema kachori is ready to serve.