|Published||August 10, 2007||Cooking Time (mins)||15|
|Main Ingredient||Paneer Cheese||Preparation Time||30 mins|
|kadai paneer is one of the popular paneer recipe. this kadai paneer recipe is restaurant style. paneer combined with a spicy kadhai gravy! the aroma of spices cooking in simmering tomatoes is unmistakeable signature of this dish!|
Recipe of KADAI PANEER
|green bell pepper||2||Big|
|red tomatoes puree||4||Cup|
|kasoori methi(dry fenugreek leaves)||1/2||Teaspoons|
|salt according to taste|
|green chiliy||1 big|
|ghee or butter||3 tablespoon|
1. Slice paneer and bell pepper into thin long strips
2. Grind ginger ,garlic and green chilly into a paste.
3. Heat ghee in kadai or any vessel add paste ,saute till it become brown .
4. Add bell pepper ,cook for few second ,then add chiliy powder and salt.
5. Now add tomato puree and cook until ghee comes on top
6. Mix kasoori methi in gravy .
7. Finally ,add the sliced paneer and cook for a min
8. Garnish with cream and cilantro .