Veggie Momos Perogies
|Published||Jun 21, 2013||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Appetizers||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Other||Standing Time||1 hour|
Description: Pierogi are dumplings of unleavened dough – first boiled, then they are baked or fried usually in butter with onions – traditionally stuffed with potato filling, sauerkraut, ground meat, cheese, or fruit.
Recipe of Veggie Momos Perogies
|All Purpose Flour||150||Grams|
|Onion ( Slices)||1||Numbers|
- Take a bowl adds all-purpose flour, salt, sour cream, sprinkle water; make this into soft dough, knead the dough for 5 minutes, cover it and rest it for 20 minutes.
- Take another bowl add boiled and grated potato, salt, grated cheese, butter, pepper, chopped parsley mix it well.
- Take the dough and using rolling pin roll a big thin sheet
- and take a cutter and cut them into small disc and stuff with the potato mixture & grated cabbage, using water and fold over, pinching edges together to seal, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil, drop perogies in boiling water and cook for 7 to 8 minutes until they float.
- Take a pan add olive oil heat it and add slice of onions, salt, pepper, mix herbs mix it well and add boiled perogies, toss them. Serve this hot.
Posted Jun 21, 2013