Aloo Gobi is a dry vegetarian Indian side dish made with Aloo (potatoes) and gobi (cauliflower) mixed with spices and stir fried. A tasty aloo gobi mutter made of potatoes, cauliflower and green peas mixed with the spices. Serve with puris or rotis.
How to make Aloo Gobi
152 reviews so far
prep time 30 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 45 mins
Author : Vahchef
Main Ingredient : Potatos
Servings : 4 persons
Published date : November 25, 2007
Ingredients used in Aloo Gobi
• salt To Taste.
• coriander powder 2 Teaspoons.
• garam masala 1 Teaspoons.
• tomatoes, chopped 3 Numbers.
• red chili powder 1 Teaspoons.
• turmeric powder 3/4 Teaspoons.
• ginger-garlic paste 1 Teaspoons.
• cumin seeds 1 Teaspoons.
• oil 1/4 Cup.
• potatoes, cubed 4 Numbers.
• cauliflower, cut into florets 1 Numbers.
• onion 1 Numbers.
• green chilli 2 Numbers.
• amchoor pdr 1/2 Teaspoons.
• chopped coriander leaves 1 Bunch.
• gr peas 1 Tablespoons.
How to make the recipe:
Heat oil in a pan, saute cumin seeds, ginger-garlic paste for a minute and crushed tomato, onion and green chilli and add turmeric, cook till oil ozzes out. Add rest of spices mixed in water, add potatoes, cauliflower and salt. Fry for few minutes.nbsp;
Lower the heat, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes until the vegetables are cooked.