- Cut apples into lengths by grating it, again chop them into pieces.
- Heat butter in a pan, add apple pieces, cinnamon powder and saute it.
- Add sugar and cook it. Switch off flame, add bread crumbs. Keep aside.
- Prepare dough with all purpose flour, salt, some butter, and oil. Roll it (like roti's) .
- On top of it, spread apple mixture, sprinkle bread crumbs powder and mix it.
- Roll it later, cut into pieces with knife and roll piece in dry flour.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the pieces and transfer into a paper towel.
Apple pinwheels are ready to serve.