- Take a mixie jar and add chapathi, blend it to make coarse mixture later transfer into a bowl.
- Add coriander leaves, garlic, red chili powder, green chillies, onions, chaat masala, amchur powder, salt and mix thoroughly.
- To it add oats, sprinkle little water and mix nicely.
- Take small dumpling, using hand give shape of cutlet and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and place some above cutlet.
- Take bread crumbs in a plate.
- In another plate and add all purpose flour and little water, mix nicely to make all purpose flour slurry.
- Take few prepared cutlet dip in all purpose flour slurry, later coat with bread crumbs and place it in same pan.
- Shallow fry cutlet on both sides until it change to golden colour.
Now hot chapathi cutlet are ready to serve.