Mutton and Lamb Recipes
Indian Bread Recipes
Chutney and Pickles Recipes
Snacks and Appetizers
Low Fat Recipes
Biryani and Rice Recipes
Indian Sweet Recipes
Egg less Recipes
Soups and Salads
Indian Sea Food
Indian Drinks Recipes
"Vahchef Inspries Home cooks to create restaurant style Recipes At home every day."
How to makeCheese nan?How to cookCheese nan?Learn the recipeCheese nanby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
1) In a large bowl combine the flour, salt, yeast, baking powder, and margarine. Mix all ingredients together well. Prepare the dough by kneading this with frac12; water and frac12; milk.
2) Divide the dough into small equal portions for each individual nans by making balls of each portion.
3) Take a ball of dough and roll out the portion of the dough into a flat chapati.
4) Sprinkle grated cheese on top and fold in to half then bake in a moderate pre-heated oven until it has well risen.
5) Stir fry in clarified butter or oil until it becomes golden
Okra peanut mixture is a veg mixed snack recipe prepared with lady's finger and sev.
Cashew nut okra is a mouth watering Indian tea time snack very easy to prepare and tasty.
Methi chaman chicken is tasty green colour non veg curry, where chicken is cooked with fenugreek leaves and spinach.
Beetroot salad is colourful and healthy recipe as beetroot is a red colour with an acquired taste that has been linked with better stamina, improved blood flow and lower blood pressure.
Dragon dumpling of okra is a tasty snack recipe. This fried dumpling remain crispy for more than one hour.