1) In a large bowl combine the flour, salt, yeast, baking powder, and margarine. Mix all ingredients together well. Prepare the dough by kneading this with frac12; water and frac12; milk.
2) Divide the dough into small equal portions for each individual nans by making balls of each portion.
3) Take a ball of dough and roll out the portion of the dough into a flat chapati.
4) Sprinkle grated cheese on top and fold in to half then bake in a moderate pre-heated oven until it has well risen.
5) Stir fry in clarified butter or oil until it becomes golden