After enjoying an awesome and refreshing weekend, we obviously wish to start our work from Monday to Friday with full energy and fresh mind. During this week, it’s very important to have good night’s sleep and maintain a healthy exercise routine along with timely eating habits having a nutritious balanced meal that will make you being effecting and productive at work.
This sometimes would be a daunting task but following a good routine everyday could incredibly make your day great. You just need to make few simple changes to enjoy your work without stress. Some of the easy tips and eating habits that you need to follow to make you stay active at work include:
1. Breakfast – the most important meal in the day Begin your day with a smile and choose to eat healthy breakfast. Research have shown that eating a nourishing breakfast including all 5 nutrient groups is the best way to get your brain cells fired up. This mainly energizes you, improves memory and concentration and starting the metabolism. Breakfast is considered to be the most important meal of the day because it provides us with energy, makes us feel happier and enables us to concentrate and work better.
2. Avoid caffeine beverages Often when you feel slightly famished at your work, you often reach out for a cup of hot piping espresso or tea. Sometimes you also satisfy yourself with a handful of chocolate. Remember that much like the unhealthy snacks, consuming too much of caffeine may spike your energy but guarantees a productivity harming crash in the long run. Consuming too much caffeine in the afternoon can negatively impact on your sleep later in the night, which would give you an even less productive tomorrow. Hence to stay productive all day, it’s best to consume little amounts of caffeine or have a cup of green tea.
3. Don’t eat junk foods You might be tempted to eat junk food or free snacks around you at office but eating junk food is a quick way to lose your alertness at work as they are high in trans and saturated fats that make you fell sluggish. Junk or fast foods are often high in salts and sugar thus give you a quick energy high but is harmful in due course.
4. Eat frequent/ smaller meals Eating small and frequent meals is an excellent way to keep your blood glucose level constant and gives you good energy. Frequent and small meals also space out your body’s fuel supply more evenly and keep your body stay energized.
5. Have moderate lunch To stay productive all long at work, make sure you eat a moderate portion of meal or else you feel sleepy and fatigue. Include whole grains in your daily diet. Multigrain and whole grain carbohydrates take longer time to digest which means the energy you get from these would spread out over a particular lengthy amount of time.
This gain in energy will aid you stay productive at work for longer period of time. Apart from all these simple changes, it is also essential that you hydrate yourself with enough water to help your body to stay healthy. Keeping hydrated helps the transport of energy providing nutrients throughout the body.
Eating good amount of fiber also helps your body to digest food slowly and steadily thus keeping your energy levels stay uniform and making you be more alert and be prepared to face a bright day. Small changes can gradually add up to great health benefits in the long run.
Take care of your body and look for a healthier future ahead. Apart from developing healthy eating habits, you should also understand that working on any type of physical activity or regular exercising will keep you fit and strong. Enjoy cooking and eat healthy and hygienic homemade foods. If you wish to look out for many more yummy, appetizing and exotic recipes, feel free to click at: www.vahrehvah.com You could always reach me at my below links:
Enjoy Cooking and always remember that: “VahrehVah is all about inspiring others to cook”!