- Take a muslin cloth, add fennel seeds, coriander seeds, kalpasi, bay leaf, seal it and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mutton pieces, cook for about 20 minutes till mutton turns tender enough.
- Now add cashew nuts along with the prepared pack of spices in the muslin cloth, cook for about 20 minutes, add potato cubes, green chilies, mint leaves, salt and saute well.
- Transfer the soaked basmati rice into the cooking pan with gravy and cook with closed lid till rice is done
- Sprinkle saffron water and brown onions, cook for about 3 minutes, turn off the flame, toss it and transfer to serving bowl.
DeliciousKashmiri Style Mutton Pulav is now ready to serve.