Tomato Pachadi Recipe 1, How To Make Tomato Pachadi Recipe
Tomato pachadi is a very delious South Indian popular chutney, that goes well with Idli, Dosa, Chapathi, Poori or Rice.
How to make Tomato Pachadi1
1 reviews so far
Prep time 15 mins
Cook time mins
Total time mins
Author : victory853
Main Ingredient : Tomatoes
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : August 10, 2007
Ingredients used in Tomato Pachadi
• tomato chopped very fine 1 Numbers.
• medium onion chopped fine 1 Numbers.
• mustard 1 Teaspoons.
• few curry leaves Leaf.
• crushed mustard 1/2 Teaspoons.
• fenugreek roasted and powdered 1/2 Teaspoons.
• green chillies sliced round 2 Teaspoons.
• minced or grated ginger 1 Tablespoons.
• chilly powder 1/2 Teaspoons.
• salt To Taste.
• yougurt 2 Cup.
• cooking oil 3 Tablespoons.
How to make the recipe:
Heat the oil in a pan.Splutter mustard and then add fenugreek powder.Stir gently.Add the onions and saute for a couple of minutes.Then add the green chillies , tomatoes , ginger ,curry leaves and saute for another couple of minutes.
Finally add the well beaten yogurt and crushed mustard.Stir well and adjust salt.Remove from fire when the mixture is hot.