- Boil water in a pan, add thummi kura leaves, salt and boil it for 3 minutes and strain it.
- Heat oil in a pan, add urad dal, chana dal, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves and saute it and transfer tempering into a bowl.
- In same oil pan, add boiled thummi kura leaves and saute it for 2 minutes.
- Take a mixie jar, add tender tamarind, green chillies, thummi kura leaves, salt and blend into coarse paste.
- Transfer into above bowl and mix tempering ingredients nicely.
Now Thummi Kura Pachadi is ready to serve with steamed modak.