5 reviews so far
|Published||August 09, 2007||Cooking Time (mins)|
|Main Ingredient||Potatos||Preparation Time||40 mins|
|Aloo Paratha is everyones favorite. This aloo paratha is filling and tasty and when eaten with pickle and curds it taste even better. A must try|
Recipe of Aloo Paratha
|tsp ginger-garlic paste||1||Teaspoons|
|green chilies, chopped||2||Numbers|
|potatoes, boiled, peeled & mashed||100||Grams|
|Ghee (butter) for frying||To Fry|
1.Heat oil in a pan, fry the chopped green chilies and onions until they turn golden brown. Then add ginger-garlic paste, mashed potato, salt and mix well.
2. Add chopped cilantro, fry for another 5-6 minutes, remove from heat and keep aside.
3. Mix wheat flour with salt and knead to make a smooth dough. Divide the dough into small parts and roll them into puris.
4. Place the potato mixture in the center of each puri, cover with another puri and close the edges.
5. Roll again into paratha shape and fry on both sides on a flat pan with ghee.
6. Repeat with the other puris and serve hot.
Recipe Tips by vahchef for Aloo Paratha