- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together 1.5 cups flour, oil, milk, 1.5teaspoons sugar and salt until evenly blended. Pat mixture into a 9 inch pie pan, spreading the dough evenly over the bottom and up sides. Crimp edges of the dough around the perimeter.
- For stuffing, mix together 3/4 cup sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, cinnamon and nutmeg powder. Sprinkle over apples and toss to coat. Spread evenly in unbaked pie shell.
- Make Topping: Using a pastry cutter, mix together halfcup flour, half cup sugar and butter until evenly distributed and crumbly in texture. Sprinkle over apples.
- Put pie in the oven on a cookie sheet to catch the juices that may spill over. Bake for 45 minutes.
Cut into slices and serve hot.