- Take potato peel and cut into cubes keep aside in water.
- Cut the chicken in the same size as a potato.
- In a blender add 12 almonds, coconut and make into a paste.
- Take a pan add oil, wholegaram masalas, shahjeera, crushed almonds, chopped onion, salt, mix well add ginger garlic paste, almond and coconut paste, cook this mixture.
- Once the masala is cooked add coriander powder, green chilies, curd, potato, water, pepper, chopped mint leaves, coriander leaves, chicken mix well and close it with a lid and cook in a very slow flame till the chicken and potato are tender.
Finally, add chopped coriander leaves and lemonjuice and serve it.