|Published||Cooking Time||10 Minutes|
|Recipe Type||Desserts/Sweets||Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Ingredient||Milk||Standing Time||10 Minutes|
Caramel Custard is a very popular rich custard dessert with a layer of soft caramel on top. It is prepared with just few ingredients like the milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla essence and caramel.Caramel Custard is a very popular rich custard dessert with a layer of soft caramel on top. Caramel custard is easy dish to prepare and doesn’t take lot of time. Caramel custard is well known all over the world as crème custard or milk custard. Caramel custard is an all time favorite dessert liked by one and all. Every country seems to have a caramel coated custard dessert that is popular. Caramel custard is called as crème caramel in France whereas in Latin America, Spanish speaking countries, and the Philippines, it is called flan, or flan de leche (milk custard).
Recipe of Caramel Custard
|Sugar For Caramel||20||Grams|
2. add vanilla essence and sugar to it.
3. For caramel - In a steel vessel , put sugar and heat it on medium flame. Once suger starts melting, spread it all over the vessel. wait till suger turns little brownish in color. Remove the vessel from stove.
4. Now in this vessel add your egg mixture. put in the oven 375F for 45 mins.
5. Let it cool down a little bit, then put it in fridge.
6. Serve chill. you can also add nutmeg grated for better flavor