|Published||Cooking Time||25 Minutes|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg-Main||Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Ingredient||Chicken||Standing Time||25 Minutes|
Sagoti Chicken Malvani is a traditional and popular Malvani style of cooking chicken curry cooked in spicy Malvani masala gravy and coconut milk. This dish is extremely flavourful and a delicious chicken dish that goes well with rice, roti, chapatti or naan.
Recipe of SAGOTI CHICKEN MALVANI
|Water As Needed|
|Malvani Ground Masala Paste||2||Tablespoons|
|Garam Masala Powder||1/2||Teaspoons|
|Malvani Masala Dry Powder||1||Tablespoons|
|Red Chilli Powder||1||Teaspoons|
|Green Chillies, Crushed||1||Teaspoons|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||2||Teaspoons|
|Salt To Taste|
|Coriander Leaves, Chopped||1||Bunch|
2. Add turmeric, red chilli powder, Malvani masala powder, garam masala and Malvani ground masala paste and sauté well.
3. Add little water and mix well. Allow the masalas to cook for few minutes.
4. Add chicken pieces, salt and mix all the ingredients well. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for about 10 to 15 mins or until the chicken pieces are soft and tender.
5. Add tomato puree, coconut milk, mix well and simmer this on a low heat for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, check the consistency as the gravy needs to be saucy.
6. Sprinkle coriander leaves and switch off the flame.