Vankaya gasagasala koora
|Published||Feb 2, 2008||Cooking Time||20 Minutes|
|Recipe Type||Veg-Main||Preparation Time||15 Minutes|
|Ingredient||Brinjal Eggplant||Standing Time||20 Minutes|
Description: eggplant cooked with poppyseed paste Arbi Vadai is must try snack and kids would love the crispy, nutty flavor of the arbi and the softness of paneer combines with chilli flakes and other spices
Recipe of Vankaya gasagasala koora
|Oil To Deep Fry Egg Plants||1||Cup|
|Grated Coconut Fresh/Frozen||1||Cup|
- Dry roast khus khus till rawness goes and you get good aroma on low flame.
- Grind khus khus, coriander leaves, green chilies, coconut grated with some salt and little water, to make a paste and set aside.
- Take 3 tbsps oil in pan, when hot add the ground paste and turmeric powder, fry till rawness goes and set aside. Now take round egg plants, make slits like shown in Sanjays baingan, and deep fry in hot oil till 3/4th done.
- Then stuff the fried paste into the eggplants and fry for few more minutes in the pan till done adding the remaining 1 tbsp oil.
- Sprinkle salt over the eggplants, because we have only added salt required for the stuffing.
- Serve hot with rice. vah chef added cumin and gingergarlic paste to suit to his taste you may choose to follow the recipe to suit your taste
Posted Feb 2, 2008