Cauliflower-potato Curry Recipe 1, How To Make Cauliflower-potato Curry Recipe
How to make tasty Cauliflower-Potato curry?How to cookCauliflower-Potato curry?Learn the recipeCauliflower-Potato curryby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com12758
How to make Cauliflower-Potato curry1
1 reviews so far
prep time 30 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 45 mins
Author : asini85
Main Ingredient : Potatos
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : August 23, 2007
Ingredients used in Cauliflower-Potato curry
• cauliflower 1 Bunch.
• potatoes 3 Numbers.
• onion 1 Numbers.
• green chilies 4 Numbers.
• turmeric powder 1 Teaspoons.
• asafoetida a Pinch.
• mustard seeds 1 Teaspoons.
• ginger and garlic paste 1 Teaspoons.
• garam masala 1 Teaspoons.
• salt To Taste.
• oil 1 Tablespoons.
• coriander leaves To Taste.
How to make the recipe:
1. Break cauliflower into medium sized florets. Rinse in salt water. Set aside.
2. Chop onions and chilies finely. Chop potatoes into 1 inch cubes.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds or cumin seeds. As the seeds crackle, add asafoetida, turmeric powder. Add ginger and garlic and fry for 30 seconds.
4. Add chopped chilies and onions. Fry until onions turn golden.
5. Now add potatoes and cauliflower florets, 2 cups water and mix. Cover for 10 minutes or till they turn nice and tender. Add garam masala or black Maharashtrian masala, salt and mix gently taking care not to break the florets. Now to thicken the gravy, let it simmer for 5 minutes without the lid.
6. Lastly turn the heat off and top with coriander leaves. Serve with rice or indian bread.