- Heat oil in a pressure cooker add onions, salt, saute it and add ginger garlic paste, tomatoes, turmeric, chilly powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, mix this and put the lid on
- Let it cook for 15 to 20 minutes in a slow flame (4 to 5 whistles), use this gravy in many veg and nonveg curries.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds, when mustard seeds splutter, add cumin seeds, eggplant pieces, salt, mix it well and put the lid on let it cook for 3 minutes.
- Then add water and again put the lid on and let it cook till eggplant is tender.
- Then add onion gravy cook this for few minutes, then add potatoes (boiled) cook for 5 minutes then switch off the flame, add coriander chopped.
Serve this hot with roti, rice.