Chicken Crispy Threads is super delicious Chinese recipe often served as a snack. This dish is made with chicken breast, cut in juliennes, coated with flour spiced with black pepper, deep fried until golden in color. The chicken crispy threads are then tossed in a sweet, spicy and tangy sauce that lends a zesty tang to the chicken. This is a fantastic and yummy starter that is available in most Chinese hotel. Generally chicken recipes are easy and fast to cook. They are also liked by many of us.
Kids love eating a variety of snacks made with chicken such as chicken Manchurian, chicken nuggets, chicken tikka, tandoori chicken etc. These are some of the popular fried chicken recipes that most of us like to munch on. They are also the crispiest and crunchiest snacks. Snacks are the most important foods that most of us love to chomp on. They are eaten usually in-between meals for instant energy and nutrients that you need throughout the day.
Snacks are easy to carry or put them in lunch box, picnics or during travelling. Snacking among kids has become an addiction especially in between meals. Chicken being easy to cook meat, full of proteins has made a lot of us in indulging eating a variety of Chicken snacks. Here is a variety of Chicken Snack recipe that you all will surely love to eat and hence will surely give a try. Do go ahead and enjoy preparing this chicken crispy threads dish which will keep you finger licking.
Recipe of Chicken Crispy Threads (Chinese style):
- Chicken - 200 gms
- All-purpose flour - 1 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Pepper powder - ½ tsp
- Corn starch - 1 tbsp
- Red chilli flakes - ½ tsp
- Sugar - ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic, chopped - 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce - 1 tbsp
- Lime juice - 1 tsp
- Coriander, chopped - 1 bunch
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Take chicken breast pieces and cut them into very thin slices.
- Take a bowl and add all-purpose flour, salt, pepper powder, corn starch, mix well and sprinkle over the chicken on both sides. Now cut them into very thin juliennes.
- Heat oil in a kadai and when it becomes hot, drop the chicken juliennes and deep fry until golden in colour and crisp.
- For the sauce: Heat oil in a pan, add red chilli flakes, chopped ginger and garlic, salt, soya sauce, lime juice and add in the crispy chicken and toss well.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
If you wish to try more Chicken snack recipes, then feel free to click on: https://www.vahrehvah.com/chicken-recipes
You could always reach me at my below links:
My Cooking Videos Indian Recipes Indian Food Regional Indian Cuisines VahChef Sanjay Thumma
Enjoy Cooking! Keep Smiling…