Every thing about TOP 10 NATURAL DETOXIFYING FOODS | Vahrehvah :
Detoxification is a process in our body that cleans out mucous and toxins from the intestinal tract and major organs. Our bodies detoxify everyday naturally as part of the normal body process. Detoxification is one of the body’s most basic and automatic functions in eliminating and neutralizing toxins through liver, kidneys, colon, lungs, skin and lymph. When the toxins and wastes are washed off from the body, our optimal function is restored. One of the best ways to re-build the nutrients in our body is through eating foods that are high in nutrients.
There are various ways to eliminate toxins from the body but nowadays the most popular, safer and effective way of detoxification is by having natural and healthy foods that help detoxify the body. Detoxifying through special cleansing diets is the ideal way that aids in natural self-cleaning system in your body. Detox foods will instantly cleanse your body without any use of expensive juices or extensive procedures. Other methods that naturally help in the detoxification process are through exercise, meditation, sweat, and hydration.
Foods naturally high in sulfur help the body to detox from heavy metals like lead, cadmium and arsenic. Our body has 4 main channels for eliminations through Bowel (Gastrointestinal tract), Urine (Urinary tract), Skin (Sweat glands & oil ducts) and Lungs (respiratory tract). Here is a list of 10 detox foods that are a great addition to anyone’s diet-
- Lemon, Oranges & Limes: Citrus fruit aids the body by flushing out toxins and jump-starting the digestive tract with enzymatic processes.They are packed with full of vitamins and antioxidants that aid in protecting the liver and get rid of chemicals present in the body. To increase detoxification, start each morning with a warm glass of lemon water. Consuming lemons or its juice on a regular basis would improve health.
- Garlic: This is an amazing food used for cleansing the body as it is packed full of sulfur. It stimulates the liver into producing detoxification enzymes that filter toxic residues from the digestive system. Garlic has antibiotic properties that help internally heal the body. I recommend adding sliced or cooked garlic to a suitable dish, as it will help any detox diet.
- Moong Beans: Moong beans are nutrient dense that help lower cholesterol and balance blood sugar levels in the body. It is incredibly easy to digest and absorbs toxic residue from the intestinal walls
- Green Tea: Packed with antioxidants,green tea washes toxins from the system via its liquid content, but also contains a special type of antioxidant called catechins, which are known to increase liver function.
- Coriander leaves:An excellent aromatic herb that helps digestion and maintains normal cholesterol levels. The leaves are said to detoxify heavy metals like lead and mercury that could accumulate in the body over time.
- Seeds and Nuts: Incorporate more easily digestibleseeds and nuts into your diet. Flax seed, pumpkin seeds, almonds, walnuts, hemp seeds, sesame seeds, chia seeds, Siberian cedar nuts, and sunflower seeds are all excellent options. While detoxing, avoid nut butters with added sugar.
- Onion:Onion is considered to be the richest dietary source of quercitin, a powerful antioxidant flavonoid that aid to thin the blood, lower cholesterol, ward off blood clots, diabetes, etc. It is rich in sulfur containing compounds which makes it powerful detox element that helps the body to release toxins especially for the liver.
- Apple:Apple is a supernatural nutritive food that has soluble fiber Pectin that help cleanse the intestinal tracts which helps to remove accumulated toxins, food additives and food particles that may be undigested.
- Lemongrass:Lemongrass is considered as an excellent detoxifier as it contains citral that removes excess cholesterol, uric acid, toxins and fats from the body. Apart from this, it also cleanses several organs like liver, kidney, bladder and entire digestive tract.
- Green Vegetables: Leafy greens to give your digestive tract a detoxifying boost of chlorophyll. Chlorophyll rids the body of harmful environmental toxins fromtoxic metals, herbicides, cleaning products, and They also aid the liver in detoxification. Fill your refrigerator with blue green algae, barley, wheatgrass, kale, spinach, spirulina, alfalfa, chard, arugula, etc.
At last, drinking purified water daily helps flush toxins and cleanses the systems in the body. It is vital that you drink healthy pH rich ionized water that can stabilize your body pH during an acid reflux. Water is low-cost, very effective natural detoxifier that is easily available.
Life is sweet, precious and a pleasant gift that you have been rewarded to be on earth, hence making small changes to lead a healthy lifestyle consciously is your choice. At Vahrehvah, we offer you with a wide range of healthy, nutritious, air fried snacks and delicious recipes that are quick and easy to prepare using very little oil. Do try these recipes and enjoy healthy cooking.